27 June 2008

November 2006 - Caribbean Almost Christmas

Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKU_lfibNX4

The brief version of my PIREP - to go along with my video:


I took an AFA A330 directly from Amsterdam to St Maarten...over the VOR 5,000 feet, heading northwest to DME 15 for the standard rate turn back onto 093*, OVER the fence and landed.
Next I was in to AIr's C206 Turbo for two of the shorter hops including St Bart's. With the new terrain Juliana04.zip it's a tough one.

Next I switched into the RG Turbo for the rest of the legs south. Finally ending up on the short strip at SABA. From there I switched into an F-14 Tomcat for little more than a rocket-ride back to St.Maarten's.

From there I was asked to do some work in Colombia so I took a flight to Caracas with a connection to Bogota, finally ending up in Quito. Then I was headed for the December FOTM which will be in Japan.

pretendpilot@yahoo.com